Pages

Wednesday 7 July 2021

Term 2 Reflection

 In term 2 it was pretty much a rollercoaster here are some of the things we did in term 2,

. Fiafia

. Rugby
. Yr8 Camp
.  Disco


I believe my 3 highlights for the term were year 8 camp, fiafia, and rugby. One reason why I loved year 8 camp was because I got to experience what it feels like to do something I have never done before, for e.g. I went on the flying fox and that was like 20 feet off the ground. Another highlight of the term was Fiafia. In wk5 the whole of P.E.S had a fiafia night. A fiafia night is where each group comes onto stage and they get to show off their culture on stage in front of hundreds of people, so for e.g. I was in the Samoan group and we had to do lot of practices so we can go on stage and show of a part of our culture. . My last highlight was Rugby. Rugby was a huge part of the term because most of the Wednesdays we were lucky to go play against other schools in Auckland, for e.g. I was playing wing so we had to do lots of training during lunch time. So there you go these are my 3 highlights of the term.


No comments:

Post a Comment