Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

Term 1 Animation - Better Together

Hi my name is John and this is my movie about being better together. My animation is all about putting books away putting rubbish in the bin and putting up chairs. My first animation is about a boy and a girl. When they walked into their class all the books were laying around on the floor then they decided that they should do the right thing and pick up the books so they did. On my second animation it is all about picking up rubbish.When a boy was gone for a walk he saw rubbish on the grass so he decided that he should pick up the rubbish and chuck it in the right bin. On my third animation it was about two friends. After school that day they saw all the kids leaving with no chairs put up so then they thought that they should just waste their time and put the chairs up so they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment