Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

cross contry 2017


As I stood at the starting line, waiting for Mr. Burt to yell “Go,”  I felt as if...I was going to come last.But he clapped the clapper i just started running as fast as i can go so then i gave it all i had.When i was starting to get tired i kept on trying my best to keep running until the very end.But because i got on to heavy grass and long i started to become slow and when i got back off i was so tired that i stopped.But when all the people from team three passed by i started to give all the energy to come first but then i started to slow down so then when i sprint i said to myself i can do this so before i got to the finish line i stopped took a break and ran as fast as i can go to the finish line so then i came fifth place and when i got to the finish line i was like phew i made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment