Pages

Thursday 15 October 2020

What Would I Do On My Fist Day As Prime Minister

 What would I do on my first day as prime minister?


What laws would I change? 


What Would I do to help people?


Well guess what on my first day as prime minister I would still act like myself. You why just because you're now prime minister it doesn’t mean you start acting like you own country. What would I do to help people? I would do pay rises for everyone who's worked hard on trying to get money for their kids and families. What Laws would I change? I think that staying with the same laws will be alright because to me if you change laws I know that there will be heaps of complaints from people so I would just stick with the same laws But if I have to change the laws then I will have to.


No comments:

Post a Comment