Pages

Friday 29 June 2018

Sky diving recount


On January I went skydiving with my friend where the sea and where all the snow Is.Why I did it is because i felt board.On that day I thought of my friend Kitione. When we went skydiving I was the first one to jump of the plane.When I jumped off I felt like i was flying through a jungle.When my friend jumped off my friend was shouting and he said It feels like I'm eating cotton candy clouds.Suddenly my parachute set out when It set out I got frightened.When it set out my friend said to me ua okay oe and I then I said yes to him then when his parachute set out he was acting like he was going to land In the pond and I was laughing at him well he was shouting.But then suddenly I landed In the pond and my friend started laughing hard out and I was cracking it In the pond.Well my friend was laughing he almost detached his parachute Into the freezing cold pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment