Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

kites day


On wensday we made kites out of thick paper and plastic straws.When we finished making our kites a moment later our teachers said we have to go and line up outside.When we got to the feild we had to sit down.After that we got to fly our kites when i got to fly my kites my kites almost ripped on the top.But when i was flying my kites i went and stood on the big park and put my kites out to the breezing wind coming from the dark blue sky.When i flew my kites for the first time i was so excited to fly my kites but when i flew my kites it got tangled into my hand then i try to untangle.Then when i finish untangling my kites i had a little break i finish having a break.When i finished my break i went and chased after mr moran when i finished chasing mr moran i went back onto the park and ran around with my kites before the last second was finished.When i finished flying my kites for the last second i ran back to class and my kites was flying up high into the air where the cold breezing wind was coming from.When my kites flew high up into the sky i was spinning like a helicopter choper.

No comments:

Post a Comment